Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this neatly presented 3-bedroom cottage home. Presented in largely original condition, it has been repainted throughout and now presents the chance for the new owner or owners to be able to secure a home in this central Weston Creek location.
Upon entering, you will find spacious, open plan living and dining. Tucked off to the side lies the updated kitchen. Offering a gas stove top, oven, dishwasher and plenty of bench space, providing you with all your cooking needs.
Your year-round comfort is assured from the ducted gas heating and a reverse cycle cooling system.
The back and front gardens are both of substantial size and have been made neat and tidy, further reducing the work required from you after purchase.
On the left side of the property, is both a single car carport along with a single car garage. There is also a garden shed for your added convenience.
The loop street is quiet and offers an excellent opportunity for those looking for a comfortable home or an investment with future development potential.
Enjoy suburban living with convenient access to shopping and amenities. The property is move-in ready, offering a blank canvas to make it your own.
- Quiet location, walking distance to Cooleman Court shopping precinct.
- Spacious lounge and dining area with glass sliding door access to the backyard.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for comfort.
- Freshly painted interior throughout.
- Well-maintained front and back gardens.
- Single car carport and a single car garage.
- UCV: $581,000
- Block Size: 678m2
- House Size: 92.7m2 (approx.)
- Year of Construction: 1971
- EER: 1.0
• General Rates: $821 p/qtr (approx.)
• Land Tax (investors): $1,411 p/qtr (approx.)
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Cream Residential Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries and seek further advice. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions.