Pitched in the heights of Chapman, this inspiring home offers the pinnacle in sustainability and expansive living. Spread across four levels of living, this is a home where your family will be able to truly spread their wings and allow you to live in comfort, privacy and tranquillity.
Spanning over more than 2,200m2 with an enormous 420m2 of internal living, the directly north facing orientation is enjoyed by the expansive living areas and captures the 180-degree views across the Nation's Capital with Black Mountain as your centrepiece.
The living area consists of a contemporary and functional new kitchen which is a more than sufficient engine room for this entertainer’s paradise. This includes a butler's pantry, stainless steel oven and cooktop, plus a plethora of cupboards and bench space. It is from here you will be able to hear about your children's day or engage with guests whilst taking in the calming northerly views.
The separation of a private family room inclusive of a bar provides flexibility when entertaining but also services the outdoor spa area perfectly. To the east of the sprawling middle floor, the formal lounge and dining room again enjoys the scenery of the picturesque views while being warmed by the feature gas fireplace and extending to both a balcony and private outdoor courtyard.
With so many features it is impossible to list them all, however the incredible covered outdoor entertaining area is sure to be appreciated and offers a full kitchen including twin barbeques, pizza oven, inbuilt fridges and sink.
The bedrooms are set across two split levels with four rooms, a breakout area and main bathroom perfectly separated for children. Climbing to the top-most landing, the enormous parents’ oasis is yet another divine feature of the home. An enclosed full office area sits atop the stairs and faces the reserve, while the main bedroom captures views from every corner including the ensuite bathroom which has a double shower and corner spa bath.
A two-bedroom self-contained flat is accessed both internally and externally from the eastern corner of the home, offering the privacy and autonomy for multi-generational families, visitors or an au-pair. The near 200m2, seven-car garage includes a gym, workshop, brewing room and is equipped with tesla batteries and inverter chargers which complement the state of the art 22KW solar system and three-phase electricity. Sustainability is evidently important and the vast water tank system with Wi-Fi Hunter irrigation ensures the fruit trees and vegetable garden continue to supply the home with fresh produce.
We feel we have only scratched the surface on sharing just how incredible this residence is and strongly encourage you to visit our upcoming open homes or arrange a private inspection today. Viewing 21 Lincoln Close is the only way to truly appreciate the greatness.
- Enormous block of land, backing reserve and above surrounding houses
- Expansive views across Canberra with Black Mountain a centrepiece
- Northerly facing, including to all living areas and main bedroom
- Outdoor entertaining area with full kitchen including pizza oven & 2 barbeques
- Brand new contemporary kitchen with a Butler’s pantry and modern appliances
- Parents retreat with balcony, office, WIR and ensuite including spa bath
- Ducted Reverse Cycle, Zoned Heating and Cooling
- Feature Gas Fireplace
- Separation in split level floorplan with children’s retreat
- Built-in-robes in all bedrooms
- Fully temperature-controlled Wine cellar
- Large outdoor swim spa
- Large Vegetable Garden with surrounding fruit trees
- Firepit and sitting area at topmost point of backyard
- Fully Self-contained, 2-bedroom flat
- State of the art 22KW Solar System and 3-phase electricity
- Enormous 22,500 litre water tank, plus 2,000 litre reserve tank
- 7 car garage with EV Charging and tesla batteries
- Gym space
- Brewing room
- Hunter Wi-Fi Irrigation system through gardens
- Endless storage
Block Size: 2,255m2
House Size: 418m2 + garage 192m2
Year of Construction: 2007
General Rates: $1,266 p/qtr (approx.)
Land Tax (investors): $2,349.75 p/qtr (approx.)
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Cream Residential Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries and seek further advice. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions.